Warehouse Management System(WMS) Mobile App for WooCommerce
WooCommerce Warehouse Management System allows the warehouse managers to easily manage the orders arrived for delivery at various warehouses through the mobile app.
The warehouse manager can assign totes/bags to the orders by just scanning the barcodes of totes and products.
This module allows the admin to add multiple warehouses and managers. The admin can also assign warehouse managers to the warehouse.
Also, it allows the admin to view multiple totes/baskets and print barcodes for those totes/baskets. The admin can also print barcodes for products. The admin can also assign the warehouses and warehouse managers to each order.
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you.
Features of Warehouse Management System(WMS) Mobile App for WooCommerce
- The admin can create multiple managers and warehouses.
- Print barcodes for multiple totes/bags at a time.
- The admin can assign multiple warehouse managers to a single warehouse.
- By uploading a CSV file, the admin can assign multiple products to a warehouse in a particular desired location
- The admin can also create warehouse structure (number of rows, columns, Shelves Per Cluster and racks per shelves).
- The admin can assign multiple products to a warehouse.
- Admin can also assign products to multiple locations.
- Also, the admin can also manage the warehouse architecture by assigning the products to a particular rack of a shelve created.
- Assign warehouse managers and warehouses to various orders.
v 1.0.0 Initial release