+ Update – Jan 6: Leap V1.2.3 is now available! See “What’s New” below for more details.
Leap is a Unique, Personal Blogging & Portfolio Theme for WordPress – it has everything to quickly and easily create an awesome, personal website. With room for customization and a simple installation, Leap is a must-have theme for your personal site.
Leap has a responsive design, making it compatible with iPhone and Android devices.
- Personal Blog (includes commenting, tagging, and categorizing)
- Portfolio (share photos, artwork, and more)
- Contact form (one page – visitors can easily get in touch, messages sent via AJAX )
- Social media integration (Twitter, Facebook, Dribbble, Flickr, LinkedIn)
- Compatible with the latest versions of WordPress (3.0+)
- Cross Browser Compatible (IE7+, Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
- Mobile / Handheld Friendly (iPhone / Android)
- Dark and Light Color Schemes with Red, Blue, Green, or Orange
- Several Custom Widgets (Custom Flickr, Twitter, and more)
- Several Custom Page Templates (Full Width, Sidebar, and Homepage)
- 10+ Custom Shortcodes
- And much more!
All updates are free to those who have purchased Leap. To download an update, view the “Downloads” page in your ThemeForest account.
Leap V1.2.3 (January 6, 2014) - Fixed: Twitter API - updated to V1.1 (with updated documentation) Leap V1.2.2 (September 9, 2012) - New: Large images are now responsive on mobile - Fixed: Logo upload issues on shared hosts Leap V1.2.1 (June 17, 2012) - New: YouTube is now an option for social media (current Leap users will need to "Reload XML" in the Leap control panel to see the new option) - New: Added [portfolio] shortcode (see documentation) - Fixed: drop down menus are now working on iPad/Android - Fixed: CSS float/clearing issue on sidebar template Leap V1.2 (May 15, 2012) - Fixed: Custom logo upload now works - Fixed: Drop down menus were not showing in certain situations - fixed! - Fixed: A CSS styling issue that resulted in layered/garbled text Leap V1.1 (May 11, 2012) - New: Faster theme setup with provided demo content (XML) - New: Author bios now available to use on blog posts (optional) - New: Emails can now be sent from the HTML template contact form (PHP required) - New: HTML template now includes drop down menus and widgetized footer - Fixed: Emails are now properly validated in contact form - Fixed: 404 image error in shortcode preview / demo template - Removed: .svn folders from theme ZIP (smaller file download) - Updated: Documentation to describe menu descriptions, author bios, and sample content XML import Leap V1.0 (May 8, 2012) - Initial Release