Double Wink Newsletter (multi-usage version) is clean, and professional newsletter solution.
It comes in 8 color themes, 7 layouts each (total 56 pages), Mailchimp version, and 7 layered PSD files (contains all layouts and color themes). You can customize it very easy following the help documentation and HTML code comments.
This multi-usage version comes with different sizes of advertisement banners and 2 – 3 products comparison which fits software, product offers and all commercial usage, in addition to full sidebar (layout #3) and letter (layout #7) fits business and general information newsletter usage, the rest of layouts has unique design and support up to 3 columns which makes it ready for all newsletter usage.
Features & Content
- 8 Color themes each one of them contains 7 Ready to use HTML newsletter pages.
- 7 layered Photoshop files containing all layouts and color themes.
- Mailchimp version (56 pages) packed with Mailchimp code formulas.
- Very easy to customize it through user friendly documentation containing tips, important information and pictures.
- Valid HTML 4 .01 Transitional.
- Ability to copy/paste rows from layout to another.
- Ability to delete/duplicate any row.
- Designed with usability in mind, check out screenshots to read more about usability, documentation and customization.
Compatible with all major email clients and sites, Tested in Microsoft Outlook (2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010), Apple Mail (3, 4), Lotus Notes 8, Thunderbird (2, 3), Windows Mail, Windows Live Mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, Gmail, Postbox, Entourage 2008 and AOL Mail.
Compatible with all browsers, HTML pages rendered perfectly In Internet Explorer ( 5.5, 6, 7, 8 ), Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera and Safari.
Icons and pictures by Clarita
, Andy Gongea
, Alexey Egorov
, Icons Land
, Tatyana Suhodolska
, Benjamin Reid
, Austin The Heller
, and Liam McKay
If you like this newsletter you may also like the photographer version
. (comes with different layouts fits photographers, artists, designers and freelances)
If you like this newsletter you may also like: