The Binary User CMS is like a CMS that’s can be help you to create a online User Management System. You can create or remove any page with any customized template that’s are designed as this format. Tow type of admin access that can be more then secure to controlling admin panel. Frontend user login by email address & social login, Slider image and user contact inbox also present here. Highly secured Binary User CMS, that created using CodeIgniter Framework.
- Frontend User access
- Frontend User access enable/disable
- Frontend User profile view and update
- Social Login (Facebook, Tweeter, LinkedIn, Windows Live, etc.)
- Admin can change site name, site email, site logo, favicon etc.
- Possible to create customized Theme for User
- Possible to create customized page template
- Add or Remove page template
- Add or remove pages as you want
- Modern editor integrated with page content
- More necessary template for frontend
- My profile page in Frontend
- Google analytics
- Possible to add costume CSS to customize your theme style
- User contact message in admin panel
- Admin can reply to user contact via admin panel
- Email integrated with user contact and admin reply
- Admin can upload slider images and also can deactivate for show
- Social link setup
- Facebook like box integrated
- Customizable system settings
- Logo & favicon upload system
- Update to new version using own API
- Footer page Link
- Extremely easy to integrate! Just run our Install Wizard
- 100% Object Oriented(CodeIgniter)
- SEO friendly URL
- Auto pagination
- Cross browser pass
- Bootstrap Design
- Email subscriber option
- Mailchimp Integrated
- Reliable and secure MySQL database backend
- Automatic HTML5 & PHP field validation
- Forgotten password reset
- Integrated FREE Simple Contact Form
- Auto Sortable columns
- View list of registered Users
- Super admin can update other Users information
- Super admin can block other Users
- View list of registered Admin
- Super admin can update other admin information
- Super admin can block other admin
- Dynamic User Access control
- Customized email settings
Admin URL: http://bucms.dhakaapps.com/bucms/da_login
User URL: http://bucms.dhakaapps.com/bucms/
If you are using Binary User CMS v1.3.3 or lower, Then you can’t update it, cause, You are using CI 2.x and this build with CI 3.x If you are using v2.1.1, please follow this instruction:
- Login Your admin dashboard
- Go to about page under settings menu
- Check for Update
Version 2.1.2 – 28 October 2016
+ Google Analytics + Simple bug fixing.
Version 2.1.1 – 01 June 2016
+ Upgrade to CI3.x version. + Theme system implement. + Frontend upgration. + Some security issue + Simple bug fixing.
Version 1.3.3 – 17 October 2015
+ Home page login/registration enable/disable + Some security issue + Simple bug fixing.
Version 1.2.2 – 19 June 2015
+ Some security issue + jQuery plugin update & prettyPhoto XSS fix + Simple bug fixing.
Version 1.1.1 – 27 April 2015
+ Initial release.
Support and Documentation
With purchasing the Binary User CMS you will get first class support! Please feel free to contact us by email at any time if you run into problems.
You need to confirm your purchase from codecanyon.net to get any support. Email Us: email@example.com
For online documentation, you can visit http://bucms.dhakaapps.com/help/